Breast Augmentation Facts from the Cosmetic Surgeon in Barrington
- According to American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), breast augmentation ranks #1 for top cosmetic surgical procedures in 2008.
2. A great candidate for breast augmentation is healthy women who are unsatisfied with their small breast size or disproportion.
- In the media, “10 years” is the magic number when it comes to replacing implants; however, most Cosmetic Surgeon Barrington surgeons believe if there are no problems or pain – you’re fine.
- When polled, 96% of women say that are satisfied with their breasts overall, one-year post-surgery.
- The most common reason why women go back for the 2nd surgeries was because of breast size; a recent study shows that over 33% of all breast augmentation revision procedures are simply to change the breast implant size.
- According to the statistics reported by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the top five Cosmetic Surgeon Barrington IL surgical procedures in 2011 were liposuction, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, eyelid surgery and breast lift.
- Far and away the most common reason is for the purpose of feeling better about their bodies.
- The most common complaint among women who have undergone Barrington Cosmetic Surgeon breast augmentation surgery is breast size.
- There are several options when it comes to Barrington IL Cosmetic Barrington breast implants, consult with a plastic surgeon about what works best for you and your lifestyle.
- Fully two-thirds of women receiving implants chose silicone-filled breast implants in 2011.